Directions to Camp from Pebble
Church – These are new directions to avoid construction in Hellertown on Rte. 412 and to correct previous Google map errors.
If you get lost, call the camp office at (570) 448-2161
or my cell phone at 215-589-3904.
1. Head Southeast on Woodcrest Ln toward Edison Furlong Rd.
2. Turn right onto Edison Furlong Rd. and go 1.0 miles.
3. Turn right onto PA-611 N, stay on the expressway and then continue to follow Hwy 611 N/PA-611 N/Rte 611 N/State 611 N/State Hwy 611 N/State Route 611 N a total of 28.6 miles.
4. Turn left onto Browns Dr. at Dorsey’s Garage to get to I78 and go .4 miles
5. Take the 2nd right onto Old Well Rd. at the stop sign and go .8 miles.
6. Turn right onto Morgan Hill Rd. and go 1.6 miles.
7. Turn left to merge onto I78 W toward Bethlehem/Allentown and go 3.7 miles.
8. Take exit 71 to merge onto PA-33 N toward US-22/Stroudsburg and go 24.9 miles.
9. Bear left and continue on PA-33 N, go 3.1 miles.
10. Take the exit on the left onto I-80 W toward Hazleton, and go 9.0 miles.
11. Slight right onto I-380 N (signs for Scranton), go 27.5 miles.
12. Take the exit onto US-6 E toward Carbondale, andgo 19.3 miles.
13. Turn left at traffic light, Valero gas station and Pizza place on corners, onto PA-296 N/Belmont St, Continue to follow PA-296 N, go 5.9 miles.
14. Continue straight onto PA-247 S/Belmont Turnpike, Continue to follow Belmont Turnpike, DO NOT TURN LEFT WHEN 247 S DOES, GO STRAIGHT, total of 1.6 miles after going straight on PA-247 S.
15. Bear right (middle of fork is a Jones sign) onto Sherwood Dr/State Route 4025, and go 1.8 miles.
16. Continue straight onto PA-170 N/Creek Dr, andgo 1.0 miles.
17. Keep left at the fork right after the End 170 sign, to stay on
Pleasant View Dr. Right after the fork, you will cross PA-670(Bethany Turnpike) and go straight 3.6 miles. Keep track of your mileage to the next left as there is no good landmark. Cribbs road just goes left off of Pleasant View Dr.
18. Turn left onto State Route 4031/Cribbs Rd, and go 2.9 miles.Destination will be on the right,